Sunday, August 10, 2008

Requests?



Listeners, potential listeners, friends, countrymen, country folk, fellow hillbillies, rockers, and boppers:




Thanks for checking out this blog! I've got a new episode of Easy Ed's Variety Hour coming up this Friday (8/15/08) and I'm happy to play your requests. Send 'em along to dj_easy_ed@yahoo.com.



If the show is new to you, I play hillbilly, rockabilly, and 50s/early 60s R&B and rock 'n' roll. Here's a link to my last playlist if you want to get a better idea of what I like and play.



http://spinitron.com/public/index.php?station=wmfo&month=Aug&year=2008&plid=7465


The show airs in the Boston area on 91.5 FM, but we also broadcast worldwide via the Internet. You can connect through wmfo.org or iTunes (Radio/Public/WMFO).



I play lots of vintage music, but also like many current bands. I continue to be impressed by all the great new rockin' music that's coming along every week.



This very moment I'm listening (repeatedly) to "My Baby Done Left Me" by the Farmer Boys
(Capitol Records 1956) and thinking it would be a great one to play early at a record hop to get folks up and jiving!



Anyway, catch you soon!



DJ Easy Ed

No comments: