Monday, November 9, 2015

DJ Night at Brass Union (November 11, 2015)



I've gotten some flak/questions about not promoting many band/DJ shows in the last few months. That may change in 2016. I sure want to do it, but the time just isn't available at the moment. For now, in addition to the radio show, I've been putting a lot into various DJ nights in the Boston area. In addition to our twice-monthly Primitive Sounds night at River Gods, P.J. Eastman and I spin together once a month at Brass Union in Somerville, MA. The next one is coming up this Wednesday. This is a blog post, not an ad, but I do hope you check out our night sometime as P.J. and I put a lot into it. Brass Union is a fun place, with a good draft beer/wine/cocktail selection. They've got room to dance, games (e.g., shuffleboard), and a top-notch sound system. And we play records. Lots of records! The night goes from 8:00 to 1:00.


Brass Union
70 Union Square
Somerville, MA 02143


This month's Brass Union is by Alex F.

No comments: